Delivery & Returns
CARRIAGE RATES (UK Mainland):
Orders worth £0-499.00 (excluding VAT) are charged at £11 for the first 10kg and then 50p for each aditional kg
Orders worth more than £500.00 (excluding VAT) are delivered free of charge
CARRIAGE RATES (UK Highlands and Islands)
Carriage Paid orders over £1000 ex VAT. Some areas in the British Isles attract a surcharge on top of the UK Mainland rates quoted above. Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout but following provides a guide to charges:
Isle of Wight: Orders over £1000 ex VAT + £15.00 per order for
Isle of Man: + £25.00 per order
Channel islands: + £28.00 per order
Zone C (see map below): post codes KA27-29, PA20 exc Islands 78, IV1-39, KW, Rest of : AB, PA, PH 4 + (excluding islands – Zone D): + £10.00 per order
Zone D (see map below): Scottish Islands post codes ZE, HS, IV40+, PH42-44 + PA65: + £18.00 per order
CARRIAGE RATES (IRELAND):
· Orders worth more than £1500.00 (excluding VAT) are delivered free of charge. Below this value carriage is charged by weight.
CARRIAGE RATES (EUROPE):
· Contact us for rates to the rest of Europe.
· Zone D (see map below): Scottish Islands post codes ZE, HS, IV40+, PH42-44 + PA65: + £18.00 per order
Upon request, we can arrange for delivery at a specific time, the following surcharges apply for this service:
· Before 10am £14.00
· Before midday £8.00
· Saturday AM £25.00
· All prices are exclusive of VAT
· Prices are subject to change without prior notice
· We reserve the right to install credit limits or withdraw credit terms should payment history cause us to do so
· Delivery delays can be caused by accounts being placed on hold. Where possible we will communicate this occurrence but cannot be held accountable for not doing so
· Terms and conditions of sale can change should market costs increase/decrease
· All first orders are on a pro-forma basis, trade accounts are offered on a case by case basis, based on an ongoing trading
· All customers must complete an “Application For Credit” form and lodge this form for processing with our company before extended terms will be given
· If credit terms are granted, payment terms are strictly 30 days from the date of invoice
· Should your account exceed our trading terms and be passed on for collection all costs including; Debt Collection Commission, Solicitor Fees and other out of pocket expenses will be the liability of the customer.
· Goods will not be supplied to overdue accounts until such time as the account is brought up to date.
· Goods remain the property of Morgan Wright Ltd until the invoice is paid in full
DAMAGES AND RETURNS:
Any damages must be reported within 48 hours from receipt of goods. NO claim will be entered thereafter. Returns cannot be accepted without original packaging/box. Claims or disputes shall not entitle the customer to delay payment on the invoice relating to the claim. Where you for whatever reason fail to accept delivery of the goods or wish to return non faulty goods all expenses incurred directly or indirectly will be reclaimed.
Unless taken by a sales agent, please send all orders by email to email@example.com. Once received, an order confirmation will be emailed back to you along with an estimated delivery date.